The Witches Wheel of the year is a celebration of the flow of life. The changes in the wind, the air growing colder, the sun getting warmer, the fruits we plant, the flowers blooming, the leaves that fall, the warming food, the refreshing waves cooling us. We also remember those who have passed, embrace what we have and welcome those yet to join us. Each turn has its own magick and beauty. My goal is to bring you an experience that you can enjoy each sabbat, a ritual you can complete throughout the day, to ground you into the current season, to allow you to connect with the present, and to simply enjoy the moment.
As life around us blooms and smiles, the wheel turns to Beltane. A beautiful sabbat that stands between Spring and Summer, when life is well and truly starting to grow. During this time we celebrate fertility, new life, we commune with the Fae and walk barefoot through the grass, grounding and connecting to the earth beneath us. We dance around the Beltane fires, we enjoy berries and fresh fruit and watch as our vegetable patch starts to grow the beautiful harvest to come. It is a truly magickal time and one we deserve more than ever.
In this ritual kit you will find the following magickal items:
- The Veggie Patch Candle: As you sit in your garden, the breeze blows gently past you and you can smell the ripe tomatoes turning red, the fresh mint ready to be picked, the chamomile burst out to become tea that will heal and bring rest. Vines and leaves have swirled and curled and your hard work is starting to pay off. This is the scent of this beautiful candle, topped with your future harvest and pieces of adventurine for joy and abundance.
- The Fae Ritual Oil: The veil around us is thin and the time for the Fae has arrived. Listen in the garden as they dance and work their magick. Sometimes you may hear a bell ring, hear a flutter past your ear or see a sparkle in the trees ahead. This ritual oil has been witchcrafted using Libra New Moon Energy, as well as a magickal combination of flowers, oils and crystals. The perfect tool to be used as an offering to the Fae, to anoint your magickal tools, candles during a ritual or yourself for a closer connection with their magick as you work your own.
- Whispering Woods or Forest Fae oracle cards: During Beltane it is said to be one of the strongest times to commune with the Fae, your guides and ancestors as the veil is thin (similar to Samhain). A beautiful tool to use for divination is oracle cards, as each card is filled with wisdom and guidance, ready to be whispered to you as you sit and open yourself for these messages. Each ritual box will have one of these oracle decks included for you to enjoy. (These decks will be chosen intuitively).
- 2 x Bees Wax Melts: One of the most magickal creatures on this earth has come back to visit our gardens and spread their magick around our world. Bees, such abundant creatures who live to create. These ethically sourced Beeswax melts are an ode to their hard work and a reminder of all they do for us. These melts have been mixed with cinnamon, used for abundance and success, and the two will burn together to call in these magickal properties to your home. (These melts are to be used in a wax melter or oil burner).
- A purple wish candle: The colour of magick and witches, this wish candle is to be used on Beltane eve, anointed with your face ritual oil and ready for your magick to be infused inside. What do you want to call in? What dreams are you ready to become a reality?
- A Beltane Ritual: Inside there is an idea of a Beltane ritual for you to complete, incorporating items from this Box and calling in the magick of the Fae. This is just a suggestion and feel free to add and change as you please to make this magick your own.
I hope this ritual box brings your Beltane an extra touch of happiness and magick. Enjoy this beautiful turn of the wheel and may your magick run as wild as the flowers that bring beauty to our gardens.