The Witches Wheel of the year is a celebration of the flow of life. The changes in the wind, the air growing colder, the sun getting warmer, the fruits we plant, the flowers blooming, the leaves that fall, the warming food, the refreshing waves cooling us. We also remember those who have passed, embrace what we have and welcome those yet to join us. Each turn has its own magick and beauty. My goal is to bring you an experience that you can enjoy each sabbat, a ritual you can complete through out the day, to ground you into the current season, to allow you to connect with the present and to simply enjoy the moment.
The time of the Midsummer Solstice approaches us. The wild flowers sing, the bees and butterflies as busy creating abundance around us. The Sun is ready to step into it's role, shining down on us on the longest day of the year, filling us with warmth and light and passion. The ocean waves dance and swirl whilst the Mermaids and Selkies draw closer, bringing us magick to cleanse, to clear, to clarify and to ignite our inner Sea Witch. The person who isn't afraid to let their salty hair fly in the wind, to walk with sandy feet, to dance amongst the waves and to connect to the power of the ocean.
This Ritual box has been created to celebrate the Sun, The Sea and the Magick they create, as well as the connection between Fire, Water, Earth and Air.
In this ritual box you will find:
- A mini Litha Crystal Candle: Created using the most refreshing scent of Sun burnt clementine, which uplifts and provides positive energy to your sacred space. On top you will find calendula, sunflowers, chrysanthemums, seashells and citrine - all providing magick for manifesting, happiness, positive energy, good luck and celebration.
-A Shell Incence holder and Altar tool: These beautiful creations were hand crafted specifically for the Litha Box. Besides the fact they are so beautiful and raw and magickal to look at, I love the ritual that goes into making these creations. Clay from the earth is moulded using water, then fire and air join forces to dry them into place. The perfect unity of the elements. The shell is to symbolise our connection to the oceans and welcoming in the Summer.
- Ocean Jasper: These beautiful crystals have always had a special place in my heart. Besides the obvious connection to the ocean, they have magickal properties which aid in seeing the positive in situations, releasing negative energy, lifting your spirits and calming the soul.
- Sunstone: The perfect crystal to celebrate the longest day of the year, an ode to thee Sun that shines so brightly above us. This crystal is filled with happy, positive vibes and fills us with confidence and empowerment.
- A Blue Ritual Candle: Blue, the colour personal power, calm, peace and the water, this candle is to be used along with your Ritual that has been provided. Ready to be filled with intention, to help you work your magick.
-A variety of Incense Sticks: To join forces with your new incense holder. A mixture of Violet, Dragons blood, Orange Blossom and Strawberry.
- A Litha Ritual: Inside you will find a ritual for you to complete on the Summer solstice or on whatever day feels right to you. This ritual will bring you to the ocean or out into nature, create reflection and help look deep into new goals and dreams for the future.
I am so excited to share this beautiful ritual and magickal tools with you. I hope you enjoy this next turn of the wheel and that the magick of Litha soars wild and proud around you.